Here’s a quick and healthy protein-packed salad recipe for all the vegetarians out there. Grilled cottage cheese, a dense source of protein along with spinach which is loaded with nutrients and antioxidants makes a perfect salad. Let’s quickly dig into the recipe!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 mins||5 mins||2 People|
- Spinach – 250g
- Cottage cheese – 200g
- Roasted Peanuts – 1/4th cup
- Pomegranate – 1/4th cup
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/4th cup
- Flax seeds – 1 tsp
- Chia seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt, Oregano and Pepper to taste
- In a grill pan, place 200g of cottage cheese cubes (cut in any shape you like). Season with salt and pepper. Once golden brown on each side, turn off the heat and keep aside.
- In a big bowl, add roughly chopped spinach, 1/4cup of roasted peanuts, 1/4cup of pomegranate, 1/4 cup of boiled sweet corn, 1 teaspoon of chia seeds and flax seeds.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano and mix well.
- Add the grilled cottage cheese and give it a light toss.
- Serve fresh.
Here’s another recipe high in Protein and also Vegan – Grilled Soya Chunks