|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 mins||5 mins||2|
- Brown bread – 4 Slices
- Feta cheese – 200 grams
- Tomato – 1 sliced
- Bell peppers – 1 sliced
- Onions – 1 sliced
- Butter – 50 grams
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Take slices of brown bread or any soft bread available in the fridge.
- Apply some soft butter on it. Then spread vegetables of your choice; tomatoes/bell peppers/onions on it evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then add chunks of feta cheese and sprinkle some oregano on top.
- Drizzle a few drops of olive oil on top.
- Heat a pan with a few drops of olive oil in it. Then place the slice of bread on the pan.
- Once golden brown, turn off the heat. Place the bruschetta on the serving dish, drizzle with a few drops of olive oil, some oregano, and serve hot.