|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 mins||5 mins||1|
- Cottage cheese – 250 grams (cut in cubes)
- Green chilly – 2 green chilies
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Pepper – 1tsp
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- For the cilantro dressing, in a blender, add cilantro, green chilies, cloves of garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, cumin powder, and blend.
- In a bowl, add the grilled cottage cheese and pour the cilantro dressing over it. Give it a toss until the cubes are totally covered with the dressing.
- In a pan, add little olive oil. Once the oil heats, place big cubes of cottage cheese in the pan. Once golden brown on both sides, turn off the heat and keep aside.
- Serve hot with a dash of lemon juice on top
Here’s another healthy recipe for vegetarians, which is packed with protein – Cottage Cheese and Spinach Salad with Roasted Peanuts