Soya chunks are rich in protein and help in lowering cholesterol levels along with numerous other health benefits.
This easy and healthy recipe can be used in/as: High protein evening snack, component of a salad, pizza topping or burrito filling. So, let’s get started and make this grilled soya chunk recipe!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 mins||10 mins||4 people|
- Soya chunks – 200 grams
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – A pinch
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take soya chunks in a bowl and add water until all the soya chunks are fully covered in water.
- Heat this in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds.
- Once it cools down, squeeze out the excess water from soya chunks.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, add the soya chunks with all the spices mentioned above. Toss it up and it’s ready to be served
You may also like this High-protein homemade recipe – Grilled Tandoori Chicken