Make restaurant-style tandoori chicken at home on your grill and it tastes exactly the same! Chicken breast marinated in lemon juice, yogurt, and aromatic Indian spices is what makes this dish authentic and extremely flavorful.
This juicy tandoori Chicken is also rich in protein and a very healthy recipe. So let’s get straight to the recipe!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|1 hour||15 mins||1 person|
- Chicken breast – 1 piece
- Carrots – 1/2 cup sliced
- Broccoli – 1/2 cup
- French beans – 1/2 cup sliced
- Bell peppers – 1/2 cup sliced
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt – 1/4th cup
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp
- Paprika – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt and pepper
- Marination mixture – In a bowl, add 1/4 cup of yogurt, 1/2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 tablespoon paprika, 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder, 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder, 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Apply the marination mixture on the chicken and rub well on it. Set aside for at least 1 hour
- In a wok, add a few drops of olive oil, once hot, add some cumin seeds and then add the broccoli first. After one minute, add carrots and French beans and toss well. After that, add bell pepper and cook on high flame for another minute. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and turn off the heat.
- In a separate pan, add a few drops of olive oil, once hot, place the marinated chicken in the pan. Cover on medium heat for 2 minutes and then open the lid and flip it on the other side. Cook for another 2 minutes. Check if it is cooked evenly. If required, cook it for another 2-3 minutes.
- In a plate, place the stir-fried vegetables first. On top of it, place the tandoori grilled chicken.
- Sprinkle with a dash of lemon juice. Serve hot with a slice of lemon