Fitness Guest Post Guidelines
Who are our readers?
Our readers are primarily fitness & gym lovers, healthy food product consumers who are looking for fitness tips, healthy recipes, activewear, and fit tech product reviews.
What are we looking for in a fitness guest post?
Our goal is to help fitness lovers find valuable and credible information on:
- Fitness tips
- Weight Loss Tips
- Bodybuilding Guides
- Diet Plan
- Fit Tech
- Gym Trends
- Workout Tips
- Latest Gym Trends
- Fitness Trends
- Food Recipes
- Health & Nutrition Tips
Fitness Guest Post Submission Requirements
- Content must be original and accurate (with sources/references when applicable)
- Grammatically correct, well-researched and detailed content.
- The article must not be previously published on any other website.
- Photo credit information (if the images are not owned by you)
- Article should be approximately over 500 words in length
- Break up the content by using a Title, short intro, main content, and a conclusion
- Use bullets points or lists when necessary and write short paragraphs.
- No plagiarised, spinner or bot-generated content.
Checklist of what to include with your guest post
- Gravatar account email ID for author bio
- Title of your article
- Article body (content of your post)
- Primary post image
For submitting a fitness guest post, email your proposal at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in the subject line: Fitness Guest Post Submission
Please note that the editors of FitGrownFolks reserve the right to make minor changes to your article if there are spellings and grammar mistakes, or change the formatting to enable better optimization.
Looking For Ideas?
Here are some of our recent posts: