Health Guest Post Guidelines
Who are our readers?
Our readers are primarily health and fitness lovers, healthy food product consumers who are looking for nutrition tips, healthy recipes, activewear, and fit tech product reviews to make informed decisions.
What are we looking for in a health guest post?
Our goal is to help our readers find valuable and credible information on:
- Nutrition tips
- Healthy Food Brand Reviews
- Weight Loss Tips
- Bodybuilding Guides
- Diet Plans
- Fit Tech
- Gym Culture
- Exercise Tips
- Latest Gym Trends
- Healthy Food Recipes
Guest Post Submission Requirements
- Content MUST be original and accurate (with sources/references when applicable)
- It should be grammatically correct, well-researched and detailed.
- The article MUST NOT be previously published on any other website.
- Include photo credit information if the images are not owned by you.
- The post must be at least 600 words with no fluff.
- Break up the content by using a Title, short intro, main content, and a conclusion
- Use bullets points or lists when necessary and write short paragraphs.
- You may include a link to your blog or business. Your blog (or business) need not be health-related. Most likely, though, I will have a no-follow link to your URL if it is not directly related to the topic. This is at my discretion.
- NO plagiarised, spinner or bot-generated content
Checklist of what to include with your guest post
- Title of your article
- Article body (the content of your post)
- Primary post image, if you have one. Please let me know if you don’t have photos, I may be able to provide them.
- Gravatar account email ID
If you are interested in writing for us, send your topic ideas to email@example.com for consideration.
Include in the subject line: Guest Post Submission
FGF reserves the right to make changes to the article or links it may find are not providing any value.
Looking For Ideas?
Check some of our latest posts: